Frequently Asked Questions
1. How does booking a beverage service work?
We are here to make providing a beverage service to your guests easy! The first step in booking a beverage service with BayShore Bar Services is to select your package. You can check out our beverage services HERE and our BayHorse beverage services HERE.
Once you know what you want to serve at your event, we will schedule a consultation call to discuss all the details and answer any questions you may have. Then BayShore will write up your contract and a 20% deposit is required on acceptance of the contract to book your date. Your final payment will be due 30 days prior to the event date.
About four weeks before your event, we will contact you to discuss final guest count and provide you with a shopping list with our suggested alcohol quantities for you to purchase at the liquor store of your choice.
On the day of your event we will show up to the venue two to three hours prior to the start time to set up and make sure all the beverages are chilled and bar is set up and ready for service. Now it's time to CELEBRATE!
2. Do you provide the alcohol?
No. We do not have a liquor license and therefore do not provide alcohol. We will work with you to create a beverage menu and consult you on exactly what and how much to purchase.
3. What can we serve at our event?
Anything you want! We set up our packages so that you can design an event that is perfectly you! Pick the package that most suits your needs and we will create a menu that is all about you! We will discuss what flavors and styles you like and make menu suggestions based on YOU!
4. Do you ONLY provide service with the BayHorse Mobile Bar?
5. What are the service times?
When you book BayShore Bar Services for your event, you book us for the entire day. We will arrive to your venue well before the event starts to make sure we are ready before your guests arrive. In our packages we quote a five hour service merely to show the max amount of service time. We are happy to provide more service time at $50 an hour, but will not reduce the package fee for less time.
6. What do you bring?
When we arrive, we will come bearing the following:
• a ton of ice and coolers
• napkins, straws (or go strawless and save a sea turtle!) & disposable cups
• bartenders and bar tools
• non alcoholic beverages (a selection of four sodas and water)
• mixers of cranberry, orange, pineapple juices, sour mix, club soda, tonic water, diet tonic, lime juice, simple syrup (when booked the All In or Luxe BayHorsePackage)
• fruit for garnish (lemons, limes,
• professionally designed bar menu for display (on request)
• decor to spruce up the bar (discussed beforehand)
• Liquor Liability and General Liability Insurance
• bar rentals (if rented)
7. Do you only service weddings?
NO! We service all kinds of events! You can also rent one of our custom bars without our beverage service. Local business? Rent one of our bars for your next event.
8. Why should I choose BayShore Bar Services?
Not only do we have YEARS and YEARS of experience in the bar business, but we promise to go above and beyond to make sure your event is EVERYTHING you want it to be and more. If you are not happy, we are not happy.